AliveCor ECG Mobile Devices Competition
To celebrate spring, and to help monitor symptoms, our friends at AliveCor have donated 12 AliveCor ECG mobile devices, which can be used with any validated smartphone or tablet. Tracking medications, lifestyle choices, and ongoing symptoms gives you and your doctor a more comprehensive and reliable view of your heart health. This helps you and your doctor diagnose a possible condition, understand the cause of your symptoms and AF episodes, and make treatment decisions together. Find out more about AliveCor ECG mobile devices.
Like our page ON Facebook via Heart Failure Aware*, and LIKE and SHARE the competition post, to ensure we can tag you if you win. (*Twitter users can favourite and share our competition tweet*)
Complete the form below to sign up to our newsletter to complete your chance to Win One of Twelve AliveCor ECG Mobile Devices! *To validate your competition entry, please ensure you confirm your subscription via the email you receive from us.
(Ts & Cs apply – See below)
The AliveCor Mobile ECG is powered by the free AliveECG app (on Android or IOS) that runs on your compatible smartphone or tablet. The AliveCor Mobile ECG records accurate ECGs and heart rate anywhere, anytime at an affordable cost. Simply rest it on your fingers or chest to record an ECG in just 30 seconds. Know right away when your ECG is normal and if atrial fibrillation is detected.
Know how your heart is doing right away
Go on with your regular day without the anxiety that comes from worrying about your heart rhythm. With the AliveCor Mobile ECG:
- Take an ECG at home or on-the-go
- Know right away when your ECG is normal*
- Instantly know if atrial fibrillation (AF), a leading cause of stroke, is detected in your ECG
- Easily share your ECGs with your doctor
Find out more about AliveCor ECG mobile devices, including the new Kardia: www.alivecor.com
- Competition entrants must be residents of the UK.
By entering the competition applicants agree to receive occasional Pumping Marvellous newsletters, with the latest heart failure news and tips, and to subscribe to AliveCor.com’s mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- For a valid entry, users must: LIKE Heart Failure Aware’s page on facebook, AND the competition post, (or like and share our competition tweet on twitter) AND complete the above form.
- The competition will run from 21st to 28th March 2016 inclusive. (Please note, that valid entries to the Heartmas competition will be carried forward to this draw.)
- Entries are restricted to one per facebook user. Email addresses must be genuine and valid.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
- The winners will be announced on Tuesday 29th March 2016. on this website and on Heart Failure Aware, our heart failure awareness campaign page on facebook. Prizes will be sent via courier by April 2nd 2016. (UK postal addresses only.)
- In the event of any dispute Pumping Marvellous’ decision is final.
- For more information about AliveCor please visit their website: www.alivecor.com