A little about me
Trustee, Patient Educator
- If you had a tip for a person with Heart Failure what would it be? – Build up a relationship with your GP & practice this will enable you & your family to have peace of mind that you have good quality access to your GP when YOU !! required it
- Tell us something different about yourself? – If I were a super hero would be: Spiderman !!!!!!!
- What your biggest achievement in life? – Still leading a relatively normal life & working after being diagnosed with severe Heart failure 4 years ago –
- Which do you prefer Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? – Tea leaves brewed in a pot !
- How would people describe you? – Positive, does not give up easily, happy & a content person
- What’s your perfect occupation? – Gardener
- What’s number one on your bucket list? – Trek around Burma
- What’s your favourite phrase and who was it by and why is it important to you? – Always look on the bright side of life, Monty Python Title says it all !!!
- Who’s the most inspiring person in history and why – Gandhi, his determination and belief that each person has a right to freedom within society
- Which song uplifts you the most? – Holiday, Dizzee Rascal
- If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? – Give everybody the ability to provide for their family & themselves
- What’s the biggest world event in your lifetime? – 9/11 the world is certainly a lot different now than before