A little about me
- If you had a tip for a person with Heart Failure what would it be? – Believe in yourself. Don’t believe everything you read – make sure it is a trusted source
- Tell us something different about yourself? – I am in the process of trying to find the time to learn the saxophone
- What your biggest achievement in life? – Our two children!
- Which do you prefer Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? – Coffee – and lots of it!
- How would people describe you? – Organised
- What’s your perfect occupation? – Dolphin trainer somewhere warm and sunny. Failing that German Shepherd breeder
- What’s number one on your bucket list? – Don’t do bucket lists as they imply a finite ending. However would like to go back to New York, Chicago and Hong Kong again soon
- What’s your favourite phrase and who was it by and why is it important to you? – What Difference Does It Make? The Smiths. Why – because when you do something think what difference it will make to you or someone else and adjust your plans accordingly
- Who’s the most inspiring person in history and why – Many people are inspirational both in the past and today, however my thoughts are drawn to Martin Luther King. He, along with people like Rosa Parks, changed fundamentally many things for many people. We still have major challenges today around how people see each other but hopefully people can get inspiration from him that things can and will change
- Which song uplifts you the most? – I have many but Yes by McAlmont and Butler always brings a smile to me
- If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? – That religion wasn’t so important to people. Have beliefs but don’t let it override everything else
- What’s the biggest world event in your lifetime? – 9/11 especially as I could easily have been there